About me

   Hello, I am Sabapathy Manicka Vinayagam aged 19 born in India and currently studying in Kauans University of Technology,Lithuania,Europe. Since from my childhood I had a immense interest in computer, politics, history and in other social science divisions.
   As a child growing up in India and having relatives abroad in places like US, Europe, Australia and Canada. When they came to our home, they would tell us how the things are like in their places and I would amazed by those facts. And always I have thought in my mind "All the persons in this world are my own kith and kin" I believe it strongly and all these things motivated to go abroad and do my bachelors studies here in Europe. After coming there are lot of things by looking at it I got amazed and there are no words to it. That much amazed I was. Because a sudden change of things really amazed a lot and I enjoyed it totally.
   So here I am going to share my experience as a comparison between Europe and India. What each can learn from each other!!!



Comments